Friday, July 17, 2009

hello


Hi and welcome to everyone reading my blog. I have been busy with kids over the holidays and overseas visitors. I made this mini album for my daughters friend who turned 16.



Basicall cut the top quarter away of a 12 inch cardstock sheet and embellish and fold into mini album. See my tutorial channel for a video tutorial on making this album. It was so fun to make.




I have been super busy stocking my diecuts in my Vshop you can check it out for supplies. If you join please use my referral no. 98810



I have another album I have made I will post soon.


I would love to visit your blogs be sure to link to me and I will link to you.

I just got to work out how lol

Today i made some 3d flowers and diecuts which I listed in my shop today so cute for pages!

I am going to try and do a tutorial for a card tomorrow and for a layout too this week and post it here.

cyndi



No comments: