Monday, July 6, 2009

Come see me at youtube and OZtion Vshop !

hi everyone!

I love everything handmade + I love the internet.

= Youtube tutorials and vlogs = sewsweet08 (my youtube channel)

So you can visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pcwR8uHsLo
I will be adding new tutorials often so subscribe and check back regularly.

I have decided to start a vshop on OZtion. http://www.oztion.com.au/shop/cyndiqcreations.aspx
enter my referral number when you join = 98810

You can visit me there and see what I have to offer.
I include hand made creations by me, preloved items and new items I am selling.
Craft kits, Quilt blocks, Sewing Patterns. Die cuts. Handmade cards. Preloved clothes. Princess and fairy items, heat packs, towels, plastic bag holders.
Items vary and I am adding items all the time....so keep an eye on my vshop: cyndiqcreations.

I enjoy comments and feedback so drop me a line anytime. I am able to customize and personalize a special gift for you, your family or friends, just ask. allow 2 weeks for delivery as I may have a backlog of custom orders, but i may get them sent out quicker!

cheers cyndi

No comments: